Our business is driven by sales and marketing which is focused on positioning our products and solutions in one of the most competitive markets in the world today, enterprise software, and supporting our sales team to win.
How you'll make a difference...
As a Presales Consultant you'll help promote the value and benefits of using TechnologyOne Financials, Supply Chain and Corporate Performance Management by assisting with development of sales plans, proposals, tender responses, database preparation and eventually leading the delivery of presentations and demonstrations to prospect customers.
This role can be based in either Wellington or Auckland.
What you'll be doing...
- Contribute to successful sales achievements, through delivery of the highest quality presales support, including coordinating presales support services to other members of the sales team or third-party partners
- Developing a deep knowledge of TechnologyOne Financials, Supply Chain and Corporate Performance Management
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to qualified prospects
- Assist the Account Managers with presales activities including the development of formal sales plans, proposals and presentations for prospects
- Maintain a high level of awareness of developments and issues in industry related areas including competitors, technology trends, etc
- Strong knowledge of T1 Financials or a similar product
- Experience in a presales role within a software company
- 3+ years relevant business experience in Accounting, Fixed Assets and Procurement business processes
- Excellent communication, public speaking and presentation skills
- Fast learner with the ability to hit the ground running
Who we are we?
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 200 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years, so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in New Zealand