Permanent - Sales & Marketing
Account Manager - Education
Wellington - New Zealand
- Showcase your account management/new business sales skills and drive business opportunities across Education in NZ
- Join a company that has been doubling in size every four to five years, for the past 30 years
- Don't settle for a job, build a career with one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest Enterprise software companies
- Developing close relationships with our existing customers to generate and close additional product, solution and consulting service sales
- Achieving targets by generating business for the vertical in the region
- Understanding customers' business objectives and align our product solutions
- Executing against the deal close plan to ensure all deals are completed by the targeted forecast dates
- Building a significant pipeline of new opportunities
- Engaging with relevant existing customers, prospects and business stakeholders
- Developing and executing against an annual sales plan for the assigned market(s) including identify and qualify new customers in their universe
- Understanding customer's unique strategic objectives, buying criteria, political and cultural constraints, and decision-making processes across the region
- Working with the Regional Manager to deliver strategic outcomes across the region
- A strong network in the NZ Education industry is absolutely crucial to the success of this role
- You’ll have an impressive track record in technology sales with a fluency in talking technology business systems and closing complex software solution sales.
- You ideally will have worked with one of our competitors in the ERP space, have great customer handling skills and the ability to step up in challenging conditions.
- Demonstrated sales experience in the region
- Based in Wellington.
A culture of innovation
We build ground-breaking enterprise software that transforms the way that businesses are run.