Strategic P&C Business Partner
Brisbane - Australia
- Are people your business? Apply your contemporary People Experience expertise to help us build and retain high performing teams
- If you want to work for an ASX Top 150 multinational company, your international HQ is right here
- Join a company that has been doubling in both revenue and profit every five years, for over 30 years
How you'll make a difference...
As the Strategic People & Culture Business Partner, you'll partner with our Consulting Services leaders to provide outstanding advice, which will contribute to building high performing teams who deliver great results for our business. Apply your contemporary People Experience expertise to support the broader business and role model TechnologyOne's culture and values.
We're hands on and work side by side with our customers to find the most innovative solutions to their problems. We're constantly challenging the status quo and are committed to continually improving our culture, the same way that Technology One has revolutionised software. We value creativity, intelligence and execution.
What you'll be doing...
- Leading workforce planning and organisational design for Consulting Services
- Support organisational changes by leading change management processes
- Identify talent in the consulting business and supporting career advancement
- Coach and develop leaders to live and breathe our leadership model
- Proactively analyse and monitor organisational issues and risks and work effectively with Leaders to implement innovative, practical solutions
- Assist with designing, developing and implementing P&C programs and initiatives in conjunction with the Organisational Effectiveness team
- Roll out the P&C Programs within Consulting Services - including succession management, talent assessment, performance management etc.
- Contribute to the development, enhancement and implementation of policies and procedures which support organisational needs
- Deep knowledge of Australian Employment Relations, Industrial Relations and People & Culture best practice
- Strong critical and conceptual thinking with demonstrated ability to get effective results in ever changing and complex situations
- A problem solver, who can identify the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex
- Experience in a Professional Services environment (desirable but not mandatory)
Who are we...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Closing Date: Friday, 7 June 2019
Please note this role may close sooner if we find a suitable candidate
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia
A culture of innovation
We build ground-breaking enterprise software that transforms the way that businesses are run.