- Our Student Management Team in the UK have been going from strength to strength and the potential for future growth is significant.
- With 14 offices in six countries, more than 1000 employees, 14 software products and a comprehensive range of preconfigured solutions, it's easy to see why TechnologyOne is a leading ERP software provider
- We are changing the world of SaaS ERP solutions and we’ve been doing it for over 30 years. Why work for anyone else?
How you'll make a difference...
Our Senior Business Analysts really are passionate about delivering insanely great products and solutions to our customers. As a Senior Business Analyst in our Student Management team, you'll be at the forefront of that vision working closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify, capture and translate requirements around higher education compliance into innovative business outcomes for our Student Management product.
As the key facilitator in our growing UK team you’ll use your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate, collaborate and ultimately drive the R&D team to deliver our latest Student Management product, as we broaden our footprint in the UK market. Working in an agile, cross functional team; you’ll be fully immersed in our product software development lifecycle from creating and working through user stories to developing test plans and undertaking functional & regression testing.
What you'll be doing...
- Defining business requirements using your experience in agile techniques to deliver clear guidance to the development team to deliver insanely great software
- Confirming the solution design is feasible and answers the customer's business problem by working with the development team
- Personally using and testing the software as it is being built to ensure it is of the highest quality and insanely great, and providing feedback, guidance and vision to the development team. This will include developing test plans, and undertaking functional and regression testing
- Participating in stakeholder focus groups to review customer requirements, software design, user experience, prototypes and developed software to ensure customer feedback is incorporated throughout each iteration
- Developing a deep and 'hands on' understanding of the Student Management product, it’s features and functions, legislative and compliance constraints
- Acting as the subject matter expert for user assistance and training material development
To be successful in this role suitable candidates will ideally have a current or recent background in compliance within the higher education environment.
Who are we…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is one of Australia's largest enterprise software companies on a significant growth trajectory in the UK Market. We are also one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries.
We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities use and are powered by our software solutions and services.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment.
Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day
*All applicants must have the right to work permanently in the United Kingdom