Permanent - Consulting Services
Graduate Consultant Perth
Perth - Australia
- Students who will complete/have completed a minimum of undergraduate study ready for a July 2019 start
- Individuals who are happy to work solo (generators) or as part of a team (collaborators) with a passion for business improvement and technology
- Great listeners and communicators – you know how to talk tech to non-technical people
- Awesome time managers who can solve problems and use good judgement when facilitating conversations between customers and product specialists
- Someone who thrives at the idea of training a room full of people
- Experience in a customer service environment (e.g. retail or hospitality)
- Confident to step up and advocate for others as evidenced by your involvement in either tutoring, debating, student group executive and/or ambassador roles.
- Excited by the prospect of travelling to customer sites (either locally or inter-state)
- A recent degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Business, Finance, Commerce or Accounting (a combination of Finance/IT will be a great advantage in this role)
- You will be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
- Work with new and existing customers with consulting services such as System Changes & Configuration, Enhancements, Report design and adopting best practice processes.
- Provide hands-on implementation through project lifecycles including design verification, reconfiguration, training, testing and go-live support.
- Understand and analyse customer requirements
- Provide input into the configuration and management of product and solution implementations
- Contribute to revenue generation by identifying further product and service opportunities
- Proactively communicate issues that may impact delivery of customer requirements
- Keep pace with real time software enhancements and leverage best practice approaches
- Permanent full-time role
- The right mix of training and on-the-job learning
- Coaching and support from mentors
- A buddy to help you get started
- Cool workspaces that foster creativity and collaboration
A culture of innovation
We build ground-breaking enterprise software that transforms the way that businesses are run.