- Leverage your Council knowledge and experience with a Property & Rating product in a systems implementation role
- Consulting is much easier when you're working with world class software
- We're changing the world of ERP solutions and we've been doing it for over 30 years. Why work for anyone else?
How you'll make a difference...
You'll be working with our best-in-class local council solution, TechnologyOne Property & Rating that empowers our users who love working with us. Our products are used by tens of thousands of people every day.
Professional services are deeply integrated into our whole R&D process. You have the opportunity to make the changes that you and our customers want. You can influence development; in fact, we depend on your feedback to continuously improve our software. So pack your bags and travel the consulting circuit delivering our world class software.
What you'll be doing...
- Deliver a compelling customer experience for our valued customers by providing:
- deep council domain and functional knowledge to our customers
- a world-class consulting service within our implementations
- Apply your background working with Local Government software solutions (specifically in the Revenue area), either via implementation, change management or support and training
- Analyse customer requirements and manage customer expectations
- Contribute to revenue generation through utilisation and identification of further product and service opportunities
- Deliver training as required during implementations
- Manage and resolve all customer issues
- Pro-actively communicate any issues to the Project Manager or Consulting Director that may/will impact delivery on customer expectations
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia