Permanent - Consulting Services
Business Consultant - Asset Management
Perth - Australia
- Leverage your experience implementing Asset Management software
- Work for a company that empowers you to influence the product changes that our customers really want
- We're changing the world of ERP solutions and we've been doing it for over 30 years. Why work for anyone else?
- Provide leadership, advice and assistance to customers throughout the project lifecycle, including:
- Process design
- Design workshops to enable software configuration
- Implementation support
- Cutover and go-live
- Delivering a compelling customer experience for our valued customers by providing:
- deep asset management domain and functional knowledge to our customers
- a world-class consulting service within our implementations
- Applying your background working with Asset Management software solutions, either via implementation, change management or support and training
- Analysing customer requirements and manage customer expectations
- Contributing to revenue generation through utilisation and identification of further product and service opportunities
- Delivering training as required during implementations
- Managing and resolving all customer issues
- Proactively communicating issues to the Project Manager or Consulting Director that may/will impact delivery on customer expectations
- Actively consult to the project scope.
- Apply the TechnologyOne Solution Implementation Methodology (SIM) in a project
- Core Consulting Skills including ability to facilitate and lead process design workshops
- Conceptual understanding of ERP systems
- Ability to be trained on TechnologyOne Asset Life-cycle Management Product.
- Ability to be trained and subsequently apply the SIM 2 Methodology.
- Domain Knowledge in a selection of the following areas:
- Asset Intensive Industry Experience (e.g. Electricity Distribution, Water, Gas) - worked in these industries in an engineering, asset management or work management role
- Asset Management - understanding of industrial assets from a system perspective and asset service levels
- Program and Project Management - experience in leading project methodologies and process knowledge from initiation to execution
- Work Management - Delivery of work in the field, management of long-term work plans through to daily scheduling, resource management and utilisation
- Experience implementing ERP and/or Asset Management Systems (desirable)
A culture of innovation
We build ground-breaking enterprise software that transforms the way that businesses are run.