Permanent - Consulting Services
Entry Level Consultant - Asset Management
Melbourne - Australia
- Kickstart your career in consulting with Australia's largest enterprise software as a service company
- Consulting is much easier when you're implementing world class software solutions
- Work for a company that empowers you to influence the product changes that our customers really want
- We're changing the world of ERP solutions and we've been doing it for over 30 years. Why work for anyone else?
How you'll make a difference...
You'll be working with our best-in-class asset management solution that empowers our users who love working with us. Our products are used by tens of thousands of people every day.
Professional services are deeply integrated into our whole R&D process. You have the opportunity to make the changes that you and our customers want. You can influence development; in fact, we depend on your feedback to continuously improve our software. So pack your bags and travel the consulting circuit delivering our world class software.
- A recent degree in Information Technology, Finance, Engineering (or related degrees)
- Great listeners and communicators – you know how to talk tech to non-technical people
- Awesome time managers who can solve problems and use good judgement when facilitating conversations
- A great attitude and hunger for learning
What we provide….
- Permanent full-time role
- A rotational training program including formal learning, self-paced scenario learning and customer engagements
- A clear career path for your future
- Coaching and support from mentors
- A buddy to help you get started
- Cool workspaces that foster creativity and collaboration
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software as a service company and one of Australia's top 200 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 - 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit.
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia
A culture of innovation
We build ground-breaking enterprise software that transforms the way that businesses are run.