- Transform how our customers use TechnologyOne’s Spatial products and help improve their return on investment
- Be supported by a team of highly experienced development, consulting, sales and support professionals
- With 14 offices in six countries, more than 1000 employees, 14 software products and a comprehensive range of preconfigured solutions, it's easy to see why TechnologyOne is a leading ERP software provider
TechnologyOne has been providing comprehensive and deeply integrated enterprise business solutions for over 30 years. TechnologyOne is a leading international software provider to the government, health and community, education, financial services, utilities and managed services sectors.
How you'll make a difference...
Our Customer Service Managers really are passionate about delivering insanely great products and solutions to our customers. As a CSM you'll be at the forefront of that vision by building strong customer relationships with our spatial customers, ensuring they experience a supreme value-added service from TechnologyOne. A strong technical background in Spatial products rather than customer service is required for this role.
You’ll work closely with Regional Managers, GM’s, CAM’s and other key stakeholders to ensure our customers achieve maximum satisfaction and productivity from their systems providing our customers with a better return on investment.
What you'll be doing...
- Proactively identifying opportunities to achieve a compelling experience for our customers using the TechOne Spatial products
- Identifying the cause of any customer issues and escalate back to the relevant TechnologyOne division
- Delivering to customers our product vision, strategy and promotions information
- Identifying opportunities for further sales of products, modules, upgrades or services
- Communicating regular vital customer information to key stakeholders including: the CAM, Regional Manager, General Manager and other relevant staff
- Managing and coordinating spatial consulting activities.
- A strong technical understanding of Geo-spatial products and services
- High level of communication and presentation skills
- Strong customer service focused background
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia