Permanent - Consulting Services
Business Consultant - Asset Management
Melbourne - Australia
- Play a key role implementing TechnologyOne's Asset Life-cycle Management software that's used by 1000s of people every day
- Work for a company that empowers you to influence the product changes that our customers really want
- We're changing the world of ERP solutions and we've been doing it for over 30 years. Why work for anyone else?
How you'll make a difference...
You'll be working with our best-in-class Asset Life-cycle Management software that empowers our users who love working with us. Our products are used by tens of thousands of people every day.
Professional services are deeply integrated into our whole R&D process. You have the opportunity to make the changes that you and our customers want. You can influence development; in fact, we depend on your feedback to continuously improve our software. So pack your bags and travel the consulting circuit delivering our world class software.
What you'll be doing...
- Delivering a compelling customer experience for our valued customers by providing:
- Deep Asset Management domain and functional knowledge to our customers
- a world-class consulting service within our implementations
- Applying your background working with asset management solutions, either via implementation, change management or support and training
- Analysing customer requirements and manage customer expectations
- Contributing to revenue generation through utilisation and identification of further product and service opportunities
- Delivering training as required during implementations
- Managing and resolving all customer issues
- Proactively communicating issues to the Project Manager or Consulting Director that may/will impact delivery on customer expectations
- Core Consulting Skills including ability to facilitate and lead process design workshops
- Conceptual understanding of ERP systems
- Domain Knowledge in a selection of the following areas:
- Local Government (highly regarded) and/or other Asset Intensive Industry Experience (e.g Electricity Distribution, Water, Gas)
- Have worked in the above industries in an engineering, asset management or a work management role
- Asset Management - understanding of industrial assets from a system perspective and asset service levels
- Experience implementing ERP and/or Asset Management Systems (desirable)
Who are we...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Travel is a requirement for this opportunity
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia
A culture of innovation
We build ground-breaking enterprise software that transforms the way that businesses are run.