- Showcase your account management/new business sales skills and drive business opportunities across a portfolio of government, financial services and corporates within VIC.
- Join a company that has been doubling in size every four to five years, for the past 30 years
- Don't settle for a job, build a career with one of Australia's largest Enterprise software companies
How you'll make a difference...
Our business is driven by sales and marketing which is focused on positioning our products and solutions in one of the most competitive markets in the world today, enterprise software, and supporting our sales team to win.
As an Account Manager you’ll be responsible for enhancing relationships with current customers as well as acquiring new customers within the VIC region. This is a key role for our business therefore experience with the government or financial services industry is a MUST!
What you'll be doing...
- Developing close relationships with our existing customers to generate and close additional product, solution and consulting service sales
- Achieving targets by generating business for the government, financial services and corporates vertical in our VIC region
- Understanding customers' business objectives and align our product solutions
- Executing against the deal close plan to ensure all deals are completed by the targeted forecast dates
- Building a significant pipeline of new opportunities
- Engaging with relevant existing customers, prospects and business stakeholders
- Developing and executing against an annual sales plan for the assigned market(s) including identify and qualify new customers in their universe
- Understanding customer's unique strategic objectives, buying criteria, political and cultural constraints, and decision-making processes across the VIC region
- Working with the Regional Manager to deliver strategic outcomes across the region
As an Account Manager you’ll know what it takes to succeed and do business in VIC. You’ll have an impressive track record in software sales with a fluency in talking technology business systems and closing complex software solution sales. Demonstrated sales experience in the region is essential as is knowledge of the government or financial services sector.
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years, so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia