Permanent - Research & Development
Senior Developer, Student Management
Maidenhead - United Kingdom
- Join our Student Management R&D team and drive the development of high-quality world-class software that’s changing how UK universities do business.
- At TechnologyOne we embrace change, encourage innovation and challenge conventional thinking!
- With 14 offices in six countries, more than 1000 employees, 14 software products and a comprehensive range of preconfigured solutions, it's easy to see why TechnologyOne is Australia’s largest enterprise software company.
- Writing simple, elegant code to further develop and enhance our Student Management product
- Developing a deep and ‘hands on’ understanding of the product: its features, functions, design and architecture to develop amazing code
- Working with the System Architect and interacting with internal customers to confirm requirements and deliver software that exceeds expectations
- Delivering exceptional bug free software to meet the defined KPIs for software quality and performance and managing the delivery to agreed timeframes
- Personally using and testing the software as it is being built to ensure it is of the highest quality and insanely great
- Performing thorough analysis on business problems to develop smart solutions that make life simple for our customers
- Providing exceptional customer service to all stakeholders
- A passion for technology and software development, along with an eagerness to delve into and solve any problem
- Solid software developments skills; we primarily use .NET here but don't mind where your area(s) of expertise are, as long as you're excited to learn new skills and continually challenge yourself
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle and Postgres
- Knowledge and experience using agile development methodologies
- Experience with UK education compliance – HESA, Loans Company (SLC, SAAS), and / or Funding Councils (OfS HESES or SFC).
- Experience with enterprise or large systems development advantageous.
A culture of innovation
We build ground-breaking enterprise software that transforms the way that businesses are run.