- Sales & Marketing
Sales Development Representative
Maidenhead - United Kingdom
- Join Australia's largest enterprise software as a service company with operations spanning 6 countries, 14 offices and over 1100 employees
- Our business doubles in size every four to five years and so do the opportunities for career development
- Take control of your income with uncapped commissions and unlimited sales opportunities
How you'll make a difference…
A Sales Development Representative position at TechnologyOne is your opportunity to kick-start your career in enterprise sales. Supported by a team of sales experts, you’ll have substantial mentoring and training to guide you in developing your craft. This role is a launchpad to growing your career in complex enterprise sales at TechnologyOne
The key focus in this role will be to generate demand for TechnologyOne’s solutions from organisations within our key industries. You’ll be responsible for driving market awareness and qualifying leads that build a sales pipeline for regional Account Managers and Sales Directors. You’ll conduct business dealings with prospective customers in a way that creates a compelling customer experience and sets the tone of future interactions with TechnologyOne.
A typical workday in this role will include utilising a variety of research techniques to locate prospects for TechnologyOne’s solutions and making targeted calls to prospective organisations across multiple business units.
What you'll be doing…
- Prospect into multiple business units within target organisations via cold-calling, email and marketing campaigns
- Articulate TechnologyOne’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess awareness and evaluation of TechnologyOne’s offerings
- Achieve or exceed goals and KPI’s
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of TechnologyOne’s solutions and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Provide weekly reporting to management
- Feed information on TechnologyOne’s solution, competitors and market knowledge to Marketing
- Engaging with social media platforms, creating alerts on keywords, researching topics and sharing information with prospective customers on TechnologyOne’s capability
- Initial induction and training in our HQ in Brisbane, Australia…we will fly you out and provide accommodation!
- Telesales/Lead Generation experience preferably in software sales
- Recent degree in Business, E-Commerce or Marketing is desirable
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking and listening
- Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Understanding of LinkedIn and company websites to source information
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 200 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in the UK!
A culture of innovation
We build ground-breaking enterprise software that transforms the way that businesses are run.