- Join a high performing, motivated IT Services team who are committed to embracing the power of new and emerging technologies
- Don't get lost on the back office. Join a team that collaborates with every department in the business
- If you want to work for a multinational company, your international HQ is right here
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 200 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers.
We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software. We participate in only seven key markets: government, local government, financial services, education, health and community services, utilities and managed services. For these markets we develop, market, sell, implement, support and run our preconfigured solutions, which reduce time, cost and risk for our customers.
For 30 years, we have been providing our customers enterprise software that evolves and adapts to new and emerging technologies, allowing them to focus on their business and not technology. Today, our software is available on the TechnologyOne Cloud and across smart mobile devices.
How you'll make a difference...
We not only reinvent software, we reinvent ourselves so you'll never be bored working here. You'll deliver front-line onsite and remote first and second level support to TechnologyOne employees.
Stay ahead of the game as we endeavour to be at the forefront of innovation and leading-edge technology, with all things associated with installed hardware, software, communication and smart devices.
What you'll be doing...
- Supporting desktop environments, Google Applications, internal applications and as well as supporting local and international offices
- Defining and completing corporate IT processes and cycles
- Administering (e.g. user access) and configuring IT environment (desktop, network & communications tools, business systems and applications) and ensure integrity and security is maintained
- Resolving IT incidents and issues on a timely basis and proactively identifying and addressing root causes to minimise future occurrences
- Delivering on-boarding training of corporate systems to new employees
- Supporting organisational change for all IT projects
- Responding to requests in a constantly changing IT environment and providing information to the business on emerging technology trends
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia