Our business is driven by sales and marketing which is focused on positioning our products and solutions in one of the most competitive markets in the world today, enterprise software, and supporting our sales team to win.
How you'll make a difference...
As a Senior Account Manager you’ll be responsible for enhancing relationships with current customers as well as acquiring new customers within the Canberra region. This is a key role for our business therefore experience within an ERP software environment with a proven track record in sales is a MUST!
What you'll be doing...
- Developing close relationships with our existing customers to generate and close additional product, solution and consulting service sales
- Achieving targets by generating business in our Canberra region
- Understanding customers' business objectives and align our product solutions
- Executing against the deal close plan to ensure all deals are completed by the targeted forecast dates
- Building a significant pipeline of new opportunities
- Engaging with relevant existing customers, prospects and business stakeholders
- Developing and executing against an annual sales plan for the assigned market(s) including identify and qualify new customers in their universe
- Understanding customer's unique strategic objectives, buying criteria, political and cultural constraints, and decision-making processes across the Canberra region
- Working with the Regional Manager to deliver strategic outcomes across the region
As a Senior Account Manager you’ll know what it takes to succeed and do business in Canberra. You’ll have an impressive track record in software sales with a fluency in talking technology business systems and closing complex software solution sales. Demonstrated sales experience in the region is essential.
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 200 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years, so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia