Permanent - Consulting Services
Senior Project Manager
Brisbane - Australia
- Utilise your strong ERP Implementation and project management experience as you achieve high standards in delivery excellence
- Project management is much easier when you’re implementing world class software
- With 14 offices in six countries, more than 1100 employees, 14 software products and a comprehensive range of preconfigured solutions, it's easy to see why TechnologyOne is a leading ERP software provider
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software-as-a-service company and one of Australia's top 200 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
How you'll make a difference...
You'll lead a number of small to medium sized software implementation projects to enable successful delivery of insanely great products that transform business and make life simple for our customers.
You'll be collaborating with project stakeholders, translating solutions into actions for the team, and creating a can-do culture which enables everyone’s success. Muck in with the teams to coach, share your knowledge, guide and support them through all activities from daily stand up meetings through to product showcases.
What you'll be doing...
- Project delivery excellence:
- define and agree project plans and ensure continuity of resources
- Implement strong project governance; including regular status reporting, project structure (TechnologyOne and customer), regular project meetings to deliver and drive to the project limits
- proactively manage the project risk
- rapidly escalate project risks
- deliver insanely great project outcomes and value to customers
- deliver projects on time and within budget
- Apply the Solution Implementation Methodology (SIM) on every project
- Ensure all projects are managed through our Cloud based tool (Clarity); including project plans, acceptance certificate, project deliverables, risk, issues and financial status
- Establish and maintain Senior-level engagement with key stakeholders (internal and external) Engage with R&D and the Product Owners to provide feedback and contribute to the continued evolution of our products and solutions
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia
A culture of innovation
We build ground-breaking enterprise software that transforms the way that businesses are run.