- Live every day on the cutting edge working with emerging cloud technologies at massive scale
- Join the industry’s most experienced and award winning cloud team
- We’re changing the world of enterprise software. With 14 products and a comprehensive range of preconfigured solutions, we’re making life simple by offering Enterprise Software as a Service
How you'll make a difference…
We don’t believe in dirty, filthy hosting. We believe in building world class systems for the cloud that are delivered via SaaS. We design, develop and run enterprise software that powers businesses all over the world. We're re-engineering the way our software is delivered using the latest web technologies and taking our enterprise suite of products to the cloud.
As a Developer in the Cloud team, you’ll help research, develop and support the platform that runs our cloud business. From working directly with end users and stakeholders on building the best UX for their business processes, to squeezing every last millisecond of juice out of APIs that get called by the billions, you will be helping to continuously expand and evolve our platform so our cloud just keeps getting better for our customers.
There is no playbook for what we are achieving, so you will have a knack for problem solving and self-learning that sets you apart from your peers. You still stand on the shoulders of giants working with some of the best minds in the business, including members of the prestigious AWS Warrior program.
Some days will be tough and we often need to just figure it out - after all, innovation is not a straight line.
What you'll be doing…
- Writing simple, high performing elegant code to develop robust software that powers our cloud
- Researching and prototyping new technologies and techniques to find innovative solutions to problems with a focus on reliability, security, performance and cost
- Developing a deep and ‘hands on’ understanding of the cloud platform: its features, functions, design and architecture to develop amazing code
- Working with the System Architects and Business Analysts to assist in designing software that exceeds expectations
- Delivering exceptional bug free software to meet the defined KPIs for software quality and performance and managing the delivery to agreed timeframes
- Personally using and testing the software as it is being built to ensure it is of the highest quality and insanely great
- Providing exceptional customer service to all stakeholders
- A passion for technology and software development along with an eagerness to delve into any problem
- Solid software developments skills; we primarily use .NET (C#) here but don't mind where your area(s) of expertise are, as long as you're excited to learn new skills and continually challenge yourself
- Knowledge and experience using agile development methodologies
- Experience with enterprise or large systems development advantageous
- Cloud computing experience with AWS, Azure or GCP advantageous
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression,
competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.