Permanent - Research & Development
Senior Business Analyst
Brisbane - Australia
- Utilise your background and knowledge of local government legislation and regulations to develop innovative solutions for our customers
- Join us and work alongside award winning global software industry veterans and the smartest minds in the business
- We are changing the world of ERP solutions and we’ve been doing it for over 30 years. Why work for anyone else?
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Business Analyst who has experience in either Local Government Regulations or Revenue. You will utilise your analytical skills to deliver quality and innovative industry configuration to satisfy unique customer requirements for our OneCouncil CiA solution.
Through your deep understanding of the issues and challenges faced by our customers. you will create and further develop proven practice solutions that will transform business and make life simple.
- Analysing business processes to develop and implement industry outcomes to reduce implementation effort
- Verifying the technical and configuration integrity of each design in accordance with the requirements of Local Government
- Assisting in the development and delivery of implementation artefacts and related materials to support implementations
- Acting as the SME about their industry proven practice processes.
- Maintaining current knowledge of the Local Government landscape in which we compete to continually improve our own products to ensure they are not only competitive but market leading
- Communicating with a consultative, collaborative approach with the confidence to provide expert advice
- Utilising your problem-solving skills to offer progressive and innovative solutions
- Engaging with Product Owners on the Customer Advisory Board to strategically review the product/Industry roadmap and conduct customer focus groups for all new development to ensure customer feedback is incorporated in the product direction
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day.
A culture of innovation
We build ground-breaking enterprise software that transforms the way that businesses are run.