- Leverage your strong vendor side project management experience as you achieve high standards in ERP implementation delivery excellence
- Project management is much easier when you’re implementing world class software
- We are changing the world of ERP solutions and we've been doing it for over 30 years. Why work for anyone else?
How you'll make a difference...
You'll lead a number of medium to large sized software implementation projects to enable successful delivery of insanely great products that transform business and make life simple for our customers.
You'll be collaborating with project stakeholders, translating solutions into actions for the team, and creating a can-do culture which enables everyone’s success. Muck in with the teams to coach, share your knowledge, guide and support them through all activities from daily stand up meetings through to product showcases.
What you'll be doing...
- Project delivery excellence:
- Implementing strong project governance; including regular status reporting, project structure and project committee meetings
- delivering insanely great project outcomes and value to customers
- delivering projects on time and within budget
- Managing multiple/concurrent implementation projects and delivering project outcomes to a diverse client portfolio Taking financial accountability for all projects
- Establishing and maintaining Senior-level engagement with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Applying the Solution Implementation Methodology (SIM) on every project
- Contributing to the evolution of our products and solutions, through learnings gained during implementation
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 - 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia