How you’ll make a difference…
You’ll manage a number of projects, which focus on migrating our existing on premise customers to the cloud. The projects are relatively short in duration and follow well defined processes. Customer experience is key; you’ll be the central coordination point to our customers, hold accountability for a successful go-live transition and the overall customer experience.
What you’ll be doing…
- Manage project delivery excellence by:
- define and agree project plans and ensure continuity of resources
- implement strong project governance; including regular status reporting, project structure (TechnologyOne and customer), regular project meetings to deliver and drive to the project limits
- proactively manage the project risk
- rapidly escalate project risks
- deliver insanely great project outcomes and value to customers
- deliver projects on time and within budget
- Establish and maintain senior-level engagement with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Engage with R&D and the Product Owners to provide feedback and contribute to the continued evolution of our products and solutions
- Strong project management experience
- Experience in IT projects, ideally with a focus on ERP OR Cloud
- Strong presentation skills
- Impeccable communication skills
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!