As our PR and Corporate Communications Manager at TechnologyOne you’ll be responsible for developing and executing external communications to proactively manage our brand reputation and corporate narrative. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a passion for public relations.
How you'll make a difference...
You will be in the forefront of PR revolution and have a combined excellence in traditional PR and a deep understanding of today’s trends.
Working in a busy environment you’ll bring energy to the Marketing team and an assertive but flexible can-do attitude. You’ll be comfortable with change and have what it takes to handle multiple priorities and competing deadlines.
What you'll be doing…
- Develop and implement strategic communications plans to generate media coverage and business impact
- Engage with consumers, communities, government officials and other individuals/entities of influence
- Successfully build and influence relationships with stakeholders, cross-functional teams and agencies
- Identify and develop strategies to effectively manage crisis and brand reputation threats
- Monthly reporting to leadership team and preparation of communication material including:
- Press releases and kit material
- Briefing and fact sheets
- Speaking abstracts
- Testimonials and case studies
- 5+ years proven public relations / corporate affairs experience in an in-house or agency role
- Relevant degree qualifications in Marketing / Communications / PR
- Resilient and confident in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, every changing work environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional writing and presentation development skills
- Strong end-to-end project management skills
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 - 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.